DEOM has been representing the Korean company SOLUTIONIX on the Czech and Slovak markets since 2013. Solutionix has been in business since 2000 and produces 3D scanners for measurement with white and blue light. Solutionix scanners can measure small items or larger objects (up to several meters).
- 3D scanners for creating a model of the scanned object and comparing the original with the model
- Suitable for quality control purposes as well as reverse engineering
- Automated scanning process
- Output in the form of a color-coded deviation map
- 3-axis turntable for automated scanning
- Works with your preferred measuring software
Rexcan CS 2
- Suitable for small and large objects
- Works on a tripod or stand with an automated table
- Automated 3-axis turntable
- Adjustable fields of view
|Field of view (mm)||100/500|
|Accuracy (mm)||0,015-0,04 (podle zorného pole)|
|Camera resolution (MPx)||2,3/6|
- Suitable for large objects
- High accuracy
- Adjustable scanning angle
- Adjustable fields of view (up to 880 mm)
|Field of view (mm)||100/880|
|Accuracy (mm)||0,01-0,08 (podle zorného pole)|
|Camera resolution (MPx)||1,4/8|
Rexcan DS 3
- Suitable for small objects
- Suitable for jewelry and other small, highly detailed items
- Automated turntable
- Compact footprint
- Ideal supplement to a 3D printer
|Field of view (mm)||50/100|
|Camera resolution (MPx)||1,3/5|
These scanners are used to scan the surface of any part or component you choose. You can then compare the scanned data with a nominal model (to see the color deviations from the ideal shape), print it on the 3D printer, or use it as a basis for reverse engineering.
The surface of any part has a great impact on scanning (uniform matte colors are best). If you need to scan something that does not meet this description, we can apply a matt dulling spray to prepare the surface for scanning.
In our experience, seeing things firsthand plays a critical role in choosing the right equipment, and the best presentation uses the very components you need to measure.
We would be happy to show you the different types of Solutionix scanners, either at our demonstration center or at your place of work.
Please let us know if you would like demo measurement in our facilities or yours.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
- Verification and regular maintenance
- Replacement parts
Verification and regular maintenance
DEOM is the only company in the Czech Republic and Slovakia that can verify the accuracy of all Solutionix scanners we offer. Our cutting-edge equipment and approach mean that we can complete the entire process in just one day.
Our equipment is essentially maintenance-free, as it does not require any particular care on the part of your staff from the standpoint of regular maintenance (you just need to keep the outside clean).
Our services also include performing warranty and non-warranty repairs on equipment we supply. Diagnostic tools are available online, which allows us to work in conjunction with the manufacturer to handle certain faults without needing to send a technician out.
We order replacement parts directly from the manufacturer after consulting with them, which ensures the most efficient and cost-effective repairs for your scanner. If the scanner needs more than a simple repair, we will be happy to lend you a replacement until it is fixed. Solutionix 3D scanners are so well-built that they do not have any consumables that need regular replacement.
- Leasing equipment
- Custom measurement
- Programming applications
Do you need to scan your products for a limited time only (during a certain project, for instance) or want more time to decide on whether to buy a 3D scanner? Solutionix 3D scanners are available for lease as well.
Our measuring center in Prague with its leading-edge technology provides custom measurement services for individual and serial measurement. Our center has two Solutionix scanners.
We will be happy to create automated scanning and assessment programs to match your specific requirements. This service will be of particular use to you if you need to start measuring your components simply and as soon as possible after installing your new equipment, or if measurement requires all your energy and you have no time to devote to creating new measuring programs at the same time.
- Initial training
- Individual training
- Introducing new developments
After installing a Solutionix 3D scanner, we always provide staff training to show how to operate the software and create and assess programs for scanning and comparison. The software involved is quite simple (you make programs using icons, so you don’t have to know how to code), so a few days of training are usually sufficient.
We are also happy to put together an individual training program tailored exactly to your needs. We will set the location and length of the program accordingly. It can last for one or more days and take place either at your offices or at our demonstration center in Prague.
Introducing new developments
The software for our equipment is regularly updated. After each update we train your staff on how to use new aspects of the software in practice.
We do more than just sell. We also provide a wide range of related services. For instance, we would be happy to:
- assist you in choosing the 3D scanner that best meets your production needs;
- secure external financing for your purchase and deliver the equipment to your place of business;
- install, verify and provide initial staff training on the equipment;
- handle potential issues by telephone, email or remote access;
- provide individual training;
- 6) create measuring and assessment programs, lease scanners or provide custom measurement.
Not sure which device to choose? Having trouble establishing a measuring program? Is your equipment acting up? Get in touch with the DEOM team and we’ll sort it out.