DEOM is the controller of your personal data and that is why we respect your right to privacy whenever you visit our website or communicate with us electronically.
We would like to inform you that we take all the necessary measures and do our best to ensure the security of all personal data that you disclose to us. We always strive to ensure that our conduct is in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“Regulation”), Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on Personal Data Protection and Amending Some Laws, as amended (“PDPA”) and Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services, as amended.
- Personal Data Collected by DEOM
- Why and How We Use Personal Data
- On-line orders – to process and ship your order, to provide information about the order status.
- Customer service – to provide customer service, including responses to your questions, complaints, and general information about our devices. Customer service may use various forms of communication such as e-mail, letter, phone, remote administration and/or on-line chat.
- Marketing communication – to provide marketing information if you consented to the sending of such information. Such information may be shared via e-mail or on-line advertising.
- Website customisation – to improve and customise your experience on our website using your registration details, information about the computer and/or information about the previous use of the website.
- To whom and why do we disclose your personal data
- Website support services providers
- Your rights
- Right to opt out of marketing communication
- Right of access and correction
- Right of erasure of personal data
- Right to limitation on processing of personal data
- Right to personal data portability
- Right to object to the processing of personal data
- Right to reject automated individual decision-making including profiling
- Data security
- Data Retention Period
- How to Contact Us
By using our website, you consent to the collection and processing of your data in accordance with the terms and conditions below.
DEOM collects your personal data in the following maximum extent: first and last name, job title, company name and address of its registered office, e-mail address and phone number.
Whenever you visit our website, we can collect certain information about your visit in the following extent: name of the internet provider, IP address used to access the Internet, date and time of your access to our website, and website from which you accessed our website. We use such information to analyse trends, for website administration and innovation, and to collect information about hardware and software for the purposes of providing the required service. Such information may be disclosed only to the providers of support for the website’s internal functions under Article 5 below.
DEOM collects data only where necessary. DEOM may use your data only for the agreed purposes. This includes the following examples:
DEOM will not disclose your personal data to any third party that intends to use them for direct marketing.
DEOM may share your personal data only in situations specified in this Policy or in situations where such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
We can use third parties, such as providers of support for the internal functions of our website, who help us with the administration of the website or its functions, programmes and promotional events. Such third parties may process your personal data only to the extent of such services.
You have the right to opt out of marketing communication which can be exercised as follows:
– by following the instructions contained in the relevant marketing communication, or
– by contacting DEOM at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you opt out of marketing communication, you can still receive administrative communication from DEOM, such as an order confirmation or technical support.
You have the right of access to your personal data. You can always check or update personal data that we collected during your registration on our website. If you wish to do so, please contact us in accordance with Article 9.
You have the right to have your personal data erased if:
– Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
– You revoke your consent and there are no other legal grounds for the processing,
– You object to the processing and there are no prevailing legitimate reasons for the processing,
– Your personal data were processed unlawfully,
– Your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal duty,
– Your personal data were collected in connection with an offer of information society services under Article 8 (1) of the Regulation.
You have the right to request that DEOM limits the processing of your personal data if:
– You claim inaccuracy of your personal data,
– The processing of your personal data is unlawful,
– DEOM no longer needs the personal data but you need them to make a legal claim or
– You are making an objection against the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to obtain any personal data that concern you and that you have provided to DEOM in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and you have the right to transmit such personal data to another controller if this is technically feasible and if the personal data are processed in accordance with the PDPA, and automated means are used to process the personal data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for the following reasons:
– to any processing that is necessary to perform a task in public interest or in the exercise of public authority vested in DEOM,
– to any processing that is necessary for the purposes of legitimate interests of DEOM or a third party, and
– to any processing of personal data concerning you for the purposes of direct marketing including profiling to the extent to which they are associated with direct marketing.
You have the right to request not to be subject to any decision-making that is based solely on automated processing of personal data, including profiling, and has legal effects that concern you or significantly affect you in a similar manner. However, automated decision-making is permissible if it is necessary to enter into or perform a contract concluded between you and DEOM if so permitted by EU law or a Member State or based on your express consent.
Within the meaning of the PDPA, DEOM has adopted appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure and prove that personal data are processed in accordance with the PDPA. DEOM may update the above measures as necessary.
We collect your personal data in a secure environment that is accessible to DEOM employees based on the principle of necessity. In this regard, we comply with generally respected industrial standards to prevent any unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Such security does not apply to any data that you share publicly.
DEOM shall retain personal data only for the time period necessary for the above purposes, to answer your question or resolve a problem, to provide better and new services provided that all legislation is complied with, but not for a period of more than 3 years from the date of submitting the contact form on our website or of receipt of your e-mail, unless the law requires a longer period of archiving of your personal data.
Updated: May 2018